Follow Me

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Currently

I'm linking up a day early to Currently with Oh' Boy 4th Grade



I know that I'm a bit late to join the summer vacation party compared to the majority of bloggers out there, but I am so happy to have finally arrived. By the way we do not have air conditioning in our schools and the past week of teaching was not pretty. The temperature with the humidex was around 38 degrees. We were practically melting. Anyways, I have big plans for the summer including some home improvement projects - installing new baseboards and a kitchen backsplash. I needed a new battery for my watch and the nice lady who was helping me commented on how scratched up my current watch is, so I guess I need a new one along with a pedicure for my sorry looking feet. The world of blogging can be overwhelming, there is just so much information out there. You could spend a lifetime just reading blogs, without even taking the time to post your own stuff. Don't forget to relax and enjoy the well deserved time off from work. Recharge your batteries and reconnect with those you love.  Well I'm off to make some cake pops with my son and enjoy a relaxing summer day out by the pool afterwards.

2 comments:

  1. ENJOY your Summer! I too am into home improvement projects...usually 1 becomes 2 and so on, and so on! Good LUCK! Enjoy cake pops! wendy 1stgradefireworks@gmail.com 1stgradefireworks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being out for the summer and great advice about taking the time to relax!

    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete