This weekend has been crazy busy but tomorrow I hope to visit some of the blogs that have already linked up. I know that I will find more fabulous new blogs to follow.
1. What state you are in? I'm actually not in a state. I'm from Canada, a small town in Eastern Ontario to be more exact.
2. What is your current teaching position? This year I am switching schools and grades. I will be teaching a combined Grade One and Two class.
3. What is your teaching experience? I have been teaching for nine years. I've taught Grade One, Grade Two, Grade Three, Grade Four, Special Education aaaand Kindergarten. I feel a bit like I'm stuck in the book Moira's Birthday Party by Robert Munsch. I've also switched schools numerous times during those nine years.
4. When did you start blogging? I actually just started blogging about two weeks ago.
5. Share a blogging tip / blogging resource? Find some linky parties or blog hops that interest you and join in. Also make sure you find time to comment on other people's blogs. I know I love to read when people have commented on mine.