Follow Me

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What I'm Pinning Wednesday!

I can't believe it's been a week since my first link up to What I'm Pinning Wednesday!


I'm so excited that I've gained some followers since then, and I'm anxious to gain even more! Most of my pinterest searching has revolved around two new things I am introducing in my classroom this year. Daily Five and Whole Brain Teaching. So here are some things I discovered this past week.


These are some awesome word work task cards for Daily Five. You can grab them here from Mrs. Mabe. I love these cards, they are going to provide lots of engagement for my students.

Another word work task. I like how they are searching for more than just things that begin with a certain letter. You can grab this cute activity here from Michelle at Inspired from Kindergarten.




I actually had two pins for read to someone ideas link to the same awesome website this week. Actually if you look through my pin boards you'll probably see tons of pins leading to this site. This is actually the blog that first got me thinking about Daily Five and how I could use it in my classroom. Head on over to Mel at Seusstastic Classrooom Inspirations to be inspired and grab her amazing freebies.


I pinned this for the whole brain teaching classroom rules but when I visited the site I found so much more! An awesome blog with amazing freebies! Go visit Mrs. Heeren's Happenings right now, and checkout her Open House activities too while you are there. So many great ideas!

One last pin to wrap this up. I've been know to have quite a sarcastic sense of humour and this pin made me giggle out loud.


We all know this is true. Have a great day bloggers and thanks for reading and following:)


P.S. Don't forget to visit Amanda over at Teaching Maddeness. She's celebrating 500 followers with a $50 gift card to Amazon!!!

1 comment: